Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My-Besties Card

 Welcome to my new Blog! I'm new to this so bare with me on the learning process of posting an making my blog look amazing. My first blog post is a My-Besties card I made in hopes of entering it into a challenge they have up and going right now. Come check them out here: http://www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ 
 Now onto my card I made isn't she lovely? Sherri Baldy My-Besties Clear Rubber Stamp Curly Jean!
Thanks for visiting Crafting Corner Creation by: Christina Ketelsen

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely, Kat! Blog looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Best wishes on your blog. Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Christina! Hope you do well in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teresa! I hope they like it as well. I love the My-Besties and can't wait to use the other girl I colored up the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute . I love Curly Jean and the way you colored her. You shaded her so pretty. Love the garden fence too.
    Thank you for entering Besties challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is fabulous! stunning card. o r u ever gonna love blogging. i've been doing it since 2008 and i love it. hope you get to stop by!

    ReplyDelete