Friday, August 1, 2014

Prima's All Dolled up

Prima's all Dolled up
Oh my are we loving our Prima's All Dolled up tag challenge/swap going on over at Chic Craftque facebook groups event page. 
First off lets thank Julie Jm Monroe over at Chic Craftque for hosting such a fun event. Everyone is making such amazing beautiful tags. I myself rec'd a few and I'm so excited to place them in my area to look at daily while I craft. OK now onto my lovely tags that I feel turned out wonderfully!  
 Tag #1 is made out of the wonderful paper line Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection top it off with a pop of Prima goodness flower! 
 Tag #2 I wanted to be more of the shabby chic side. Love how she turned out!
 Tag #3 Paris them made with pretty pinks and a hint of black. Beautiful! 
And tag #4 my favorite cowgirl Becky with my fave Unity stamp Put your brave girl boots on stamp set. Finished it off with a beautiful Petaloo flower! 
Well I hope you enjoyed viewing my craftiness and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic tags, I only made 1 project for this event but thoroughly enjoyed taking part. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have more just I have no camera to post them with. :(

      Delete
  2. Kat your tags are so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're tags are awesome!! All of them are fantastic but my favorite is #2...I love pink!! I found you thru Scrapping For Less :-)

    ReplyDelete